Relying on over twenty years of expertise and knowledge of corporate life in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, we offer our experience in three key fields:
- Company incorporation and transfer.
- Administrative monitoring and day-to-day management of companies.
- Accounting and tax support.
Our goal is to facilitate our clients’ business in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg by managing their relationship with their administrative, accounting and tax environment.
As an independent group, backed up by a multilingual team and stable contacts, Alpha Management Services (Luxembourg) S.A. et Alpha Expert S.A. we enjoy a trusting relationship with our clients based on expertise, thoroughness and the respect for confidentiality.
Our group is made up of two companies providing complementary services.
- Alpha Management Services Luxembourg S.A. (AMS): since 1992, our fiduciary and consulting company has helped its clients with accounting, tax and corporate law.
- Alpha Expert S.A.: a member of the Ordre des Experts Comptables, Alpha Expert assists the fiduciary and consulting company in the field of public accounting and company domiciling.
AMS and Alpha Expert bring together the skills of a range of experts from diverse backgrounds. This is further strengthened by their advanced training, their variety of nationalities and their individual experience. They offer their financial, tax and accounting skills to clients all over the world in order to guide them through the process of structuring their business activities or family assets.
An international experience
Our international experience is combined with a through knowledge of national laws and regulations. This approach means that we can more smoothly implement solutions tailored to your needs, working closely with financial centre specialists. This combination of skills and range of different experts, coupled with a need to be adaptive and responsive, makes us strong performers in all financial and tax engineering sectors. Our group enjoys an astute knowledge of local stakeholders, having been active in the Luxembourg financial centre for over 20 years. Our independence means that our clients are guaranteed the choice of the best partners to suit their needs and interests.
Marc Schintgen, a chartered accountant from Luxembourg and the group’s Managing Director, has contributed to several editions of the reference book, ‘Dossiers internationaux – Luxembourg – Juridique, fiscal, social, comptable’, published in Éditions Francis Lefebvre (supervised by Jean Schaffner), 483 pages www.efl.fr.
Our clients, whatever their business sector, choose us for our expertise and our individually tailored service.
Our international and Luxembourgish client roster includes:
- Entrepreneurs, traders, craftsmen and industrialists.
- Multinationals, financial groups and family companies.
- Self-employed people and professionals.