Chartered accounts & Company managers since 1992
While we take care of your bookkeeping, administrative and tax obligations, you a free to fully devote yourself to your core business activities.
The AMS Team Group
Alpha Management Services (Luxembourg) S.A.
Since 1992, our consulting and trust company has assisted its clients with accounting, tax and corporate matters.
Alpha Expert S.A.
As a member of the Luxembourg Chartered Accountants Body (“OEC”), it assists the fiduciary & consulting firm in the area of public accounting and family office matters.
We count among our international and Luxembourg clientele: entrepreneurs, traders, craftsmen and industrialists, multinationals, financial groups and family-owned companies, self-employed people & professionals.
An international experience
We are an independent Group led by a multilingual (including Luxembourgish, English, French, German, Czech, Dutch and Spanish) and very stable staff, we maintain a relationship of trust with our clients based on mutual trust, rigour and confidentiality.
With our expertise and sound knowledge of corporate life for more than 25 years, we are proud to share our experience with our clients.
Our Group bring together the skills of a range of experts from diverse backgrounds. This is further strengthened by their advanced training, their variety of nationalities and their individual experience. They offer their financial, tax and accounting skills to clients all over the world in order to guide them through the process of structuring their business activities or family assets.
With our expertise and sound knowledge of corporate life of companies for over 25 years we are proud to share our experience with our clients (we use our experience in all areas relating to the life of companies.)
We support entrepreneurs to make their dream company a reality, whether at the level of:
- helping with the legal choice of the new entity to be created,
- the drafting of the articles of association and the collaboration with the various parties involved,
- the search for suitable premises,
- the assumption of mandatory legal publications, the registration of the entity with the various administrations.
From your project idea, we support you in the choice of best vehicle and in the follow-up of all administrative, accounting and tax matters. This frees the entrepreneur up with valuable time to focus on the success of his core business activities. We offer the following services:
- assistance in the choice of the legal vehicle (company type) ,
- business plan setup,
- Assistance for obtaining a business permit
- financial analysis of your activities (analytical accounting),
- salaries & social security matters,
- assistance for requesting aids,
- reminder of deadlines and execution on your behalf of legal paperwork (VAT returns, income tax deadlines, etc.),
- setting up of operational and financial management dashboards,
- management advice,
- writing of the minutes and following up with the legal and tax matters (“Corporate housekeeping”).
Optimize your time by entrusting your accounting tasks to specialists.
- tracking invoicing and payments,
- establishing annual accounts,
- preparing and sending Intrastat documents,
- periodic preparation of balances and interim balance sheets tailored to your needs.
- monitoring and reminding you to meet legal deadlines,
- electronic filing of annual accounts.
We offer payroll management and monitoring of social security obligations.
- Support for all the formalities of setting up pay slips:
- management of vacation, sick leave, partial unemployment, bad weather, etc. leave,
- electronic transmission of data to governments,
- generation and sending of data for the bookkeeping and keeping of records,
- Management of recruitment formalities and employment contracts,
- Compliance with legal obligations with regard to labour law and social security,
- Assistance in case of payroll controls by administrations
We are regulated and monitored by the governing body of the accounting profession, the Ordre des Experts-Comptables. We have a recognised professional qualification and we comply with established professional ethics. Our multifaceted profession includes:
- Checking your books and accounting records.
- Assessing your company’s financial condition.
- Preparing financial statements in time for the general meeting.
- Preparing consolidated financial statements.
- Filing accounts in electronic format.
- Preparing accountancy reports.
- Assisting as an independent service provider in the restructuring or liquidation process of your company.
Delegate and enhance your tax obligations so that you can focus on your core business.
- Prepartion & filing of tax returns (CIT, MCT, WHT,..),
- Preparation and electronically filing VAT returns,
- Preparation and electronically filing of intra EU VAT sales lists,
- Preparing tax returns for the self-employed and individuals,
- Liaison with tax authorities.
We help you find solutions that meet your expectations.
- analysis of needs and proposals for solutions,
- analysis of the tax impact and financial consequences of the options considered,
- analysis of the tax substance,
- choice of the right structure,
- study of parafiscal consequences (social security, taxes, etc.),
- restructuring assistance (mergers, spin-offs, company cross border transfers, etc.),
- accompanying and implementing the selected solutions.
We assist you in monitoring your company’s legal and compliance obligations. If necessary, we provide you with administrative & secretariat services.
Our corporate housekeeping services include:
- assistance to comply with legal and administrative obligations (GDPR, ITM,…),
- monitoring compliance with legal obligations (convening and holding company or board meetings, drafting and monitoring minutes, legal publications, ministerial authorizations, etc.),
- Registrations and tracking of information filed in registers (RBE, shareholders,..),
- Legal assistance (contracts,..),
- Representing the company (mandates,..),
- Electronic filings.
Our reception & logistics services include:
- the management of your correspondence, the organisation of appointments, office, scan and telecom services,
- The provision of premises for general, board or ad hoc meetings meetings.
Luxembourg Holding companies (“SOPARFI”) are part of the commercial companies and therefore are subject to common tax law. This type of company is ideal to hold interests in subsidiaries and thus benefit.
This type of company is ideal to hold interests in subsidiaries and thus benefit :
- from many tax treaties concluded by the Luxembourg,
- from the conditional exemption of dividends and capital gains in respect of certain conditions,
- from a possible exemption of the withholding taxes on dividends in the country of origin,
- from an exemption from withholding taxes on liquidation proceeds,
- from a possible deductions of foreign withholding tax.
Strategic consulting include :
- wealth planning (reorganization; transfer of residence, etc.)
- financial planning (asset allocation and monitoring; access to confidential investments),
- family matters (transmission and corporate governance)
Concierge services include:
- monitoring of assets,
- property management,
- periodic scoreboard with consolidated reporting of all assets,
- monitoring of tax impacts when making investment decisions
- tax watch,
- consolidated Reporting of global family wealth.
Securitization is a technique that involves transferring assets such as receivables (unpaid bills, outstanding loans, etc.) to investors by transforming them into securities (equity, debt, etc.) via a securitization vehicle (company or funds). A Luxembourg securitization vehicle can be divided into several compartments to separate risk and wealth.
We’ll help you with:
- the recommendation of an adequate structure,
- the drafting of the statutes
- the steps related to the incorporation,
- corporate housekeeping and compliance with legal obligations,
- the bookkeeping ,
- the preparation of tax returns,
- the valuation of net assets,
- the liaising with advisors and auditors.
Unlike SOPARFIs, family wealth management companies (SPFs) are governed by the law of 11 May 2007 and are not covered by common law. Some of the features of wealth planning include:
- Family wealth management companies’ actives are strictly regulated and are limited to holding financial assets. All commercial activity is prohibited.
- Family wealth management companies are exempt from corporation tax and pay a 0.25% subscription tax based on paid-up share capital plus share premium plus any portion of debt that exceeds the amount of the paid-up capital and share premium by eight times.
- Family wealth management companies are excluded from most tax treaties signed by the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Dividend distributions are exempt from any Luxembourgish withholding tax.
- No Luxembourgish tax applies to capital gains from sale and distributions from net liquidation proceeds.
- Family wealth management company associates must be natural persons or legal entities acting on their behalf.
Advantages of the Grand-Duché de Luxembourg
- Very good social and political stability.
- A favourable regulatory and legal framework.
- A long tradition of financial expertise.
- A thorough knowledge of the needs of an international clientele.
- Multicultural and multilingual teams of specialists.
- A unique pool of experts in all financial fields.
- Extensive experience in implementing financial planning solutions.
- Access to lawyers and accounting experts who are particularly experienced in implementing international structures.
- Located at the heart of Europe, easy access.
- An excellent working environment and a high quality of life.